- About BRC
- Institute of Biophysics
- Institute of Biochemistry
- Institute of Genetics
Institute of Plant Biology
- Laboratory of Plant Photo- and Chronobiology
- Laboratory of Molecular Stress- and Photobiology
- Laboratory of Photosynthetic Membranes
- Laboratory of Plant Lipid Function and Structure
- Laboratory of Plant Architecture and Development
- Laboratory of Molecular Regulators of Plant Growth
- Laboratory of Functional Cell Biology
- Laboratory of Arabidopsis Molecular Genetics
- Lendület - Laboratory for Molecular Photobioenergetics
- Core Facilities
- Open positions
- Public Information
-   BRC Eduroam Wifi
-   Széchenyi 2020 Applications
-   Research strategy of BRC
The primary task of the Grants Office is to help scientists working in the BRC in submitting grant applications by searching for and posting national and international calls for grant proposals, supplying background information necessary for the applications and providing administrative assistance. The employees of the Grants Office provide liaison with the granting agencies, participate in drawing up the budgetary plan, help review the formal requirements of the final proposal, prepare the necessary annexes and see to the timely collection of signatures.
The Grants Office prepares and follows up the patent applications filed by scientists working in the BRC, carries out the required administrative tasks, keeps records of payments and keeps in touch with patent agencies. The activity of the Grants Office is carried out in compliance with the provisions of the Policy on Intellectual Property Protection and Management of the BRC.
The Grants Office participates in the preparation and review of the contracts related to the intellectual products, grant proposals and research assignments of the scientists working in the BRC and in the formulation of the policies and decrees issued by the General Director.