- About BRC
- Institute of Biophysics
- Institute of Biochemistry
- Institute of Genetics
Institute of Plant Biology
- Laboratory of Plant Chrono- and Photobiology
- Laboratory of Molecular Stress- and Photobiology
- Laboratory of Photosynthetic Membranes
- Laboratory of Plant Lipid Function and Structure
- Laboratory of Plant Cell Division Cycle and Stress Adaptation
- Laboratory of Molecular Regulators of Plant Growth
- Laboratory of Functional Cell Biology
- Laboratory of Arabidopsis Molecular Genetics
- Core Facilities
- Open positions
- Public Information
The FACSCalibur System (Becton Dickinson) can be used for many diagnostic and research applications including multicolour analysis of fluorescently labelled cells or cell particles. The FACSCalibur can measure several parameters: forward light scatter (FSC), side light scatter (SSC) and 3 or 4 different fluorescence parameters.
Our 2 flow-cytometers are used by several research groups of the BRC for many purposes, like DNA content analysis (monitoring cell cycle and apoptosis), studies on antibodies and cell-surface markers, investigations of intracellular calcium level, research of transformation efficiency etc.
The FACSCalibur system also functions as a cell sorter.
Copyright © 2009 BRC. All Rights Reserved.